Secondary School Fund
Secondary School Fund is investment to support projects that aim to increase secondary school participation in sport and meet KiwiSport outcomes.
• Secondary School Fund has 4 rounds per year, notification end of March, June, August and November.
• There is $68,754 available each year for the next 3 years.
• Applications must be on the Secondary School Fund application form provided.
• KiwiSport Secondary School Review Group will make recommendations for distribution to the SPORT WAITAKERE Board.
• You will be notified of the outcome within 17 days of submitting the full application.
• If your project is successful, baseline data will need to be supplied PRIOR to the project commencing.
• All projects must show partnerships and have 5 or more secondary schools involved
• Cash and in-kind contribution is required from one or more partners
• Projects will not be 100% KiwiSport funded
• Project must be endorsed from the relevant Regional Sport Organisation and/or National Sport Organisation
• Must meet one or more of the KiwiSport Outcomes
• Must address one or more of the Community Priorities
HOW TO APPLY
1. Run your idea through the PROJECT SELF CHECK
2. Review the Secondary School Fund MINIMUM COACHING REQUIREMENTS that each coach is required to complete
3. Review the Secondary School Fund PROCESS DIAGRAM
4. Review the Secondary School Fund ROUND DATES
5. Download and complete the Secondary School Fund APPLICATION FORM
6. Submit your Secondary School Fund application form by the due date to:
Post: KiwiSport Secondary School Fund, Sport Waitakere, PO Box 21-241, Henderson
|Day 0||Secondary School Fund application submitted to SPORT WAITAKERE|
|Day 1||Secondary School Review Group to review applications|
|Day 5||Secondary School Review Group to finalise distribution of fund|
|Day 10||Secondary School Review Group to make recommendations on distribution to SPORT WAITAKERE Board|
|Day 15||SPORT WAITAKERE Board will allocate funds|
|Day 17||All applicants will be notified of outcome|
|Day 18+||If approved, contract conditions drawn up prior to project starting|